- Over-all length - 18 1/2inches
- Blade length - 12 inches
- Blade width - 2 inches
- Handle - Select Figured Elk stag with Brass guard and pommel. Brass, leather, and red linen spacers.
- Sheath - Black Kydex head cover with brass eyelets and belt loop.
- Weight - 2 pounds and 1 ounce with sheath.
- Price: $475; SALE: $375 plus $20.00 shipping
Cabin Fever Custom Bowie with Elk Stag handle and Brass guard #1
One of a pair of super slick custom one-off rib-tickler Bowie knives in the MMHW tradition of excellence. This is a long and fast knife based on the Cabin Fever pattern. Weighs in at just a bit over 2 pounds. 5160 steel with a fine deep hollow grind and great 7 inch ground but not sharpened clip/false edge. Just a most excellent blade. This is a keeper.
Select one piece stalk handle is 4 inches around and 5 1/2 inches long. 3/8 inch thick sculpted double brass guard and 1/4 inch thick pommel cap. Hand hammered brass pin. Brass, leather, and red linen spacers complete the elegant handle.
~ Secure "Buy it Now" with PayPal ~
You may use our secure shopping cart to order with credit card or instant bank transfer. Our shopping cart system is completely safe and secure.
MMHW Cabin Fever Bowie #1
Elk Stag handle and Brass guard:
SALE: $375 plus $20 shipping